Rules of air carriage
QAZAQ AIR PASSENGERS’ BEHAVIOUR RULES
Qazaq Air policy
Qazaq Air follows the following policy in regard to passenger’s unacceptable behaviour:
- not to leave any unacceptable behavior without consequences;
- to grant support and authority to staff to prevent and stop passengers’ unacceptable behavior;
- to report unacceptable behavior to the relevant authorities and render a maximum assistance to them in prosecuting passenger for any criminal offences.
- to start legal action in the interest of flight safety and to protect company staff and equipment should the results from the above measures be considered inadequate.
If a passenger Qazaq Air has committed the offences including:
- put the aircraft, or any person in it, in danger
- threatened, abused or insulted the crew or other passengers
- deliberately interfered with the crew in carrying out their duties
- failed to obey the instructions of the crew relating to safety or security
- failed to obey the seat-belt sign
- failed to obey Qazaq Air’s policy banning smoking onboard or near the aircraft
- made an attempt to open any doors, unless it is an emergency situation
- presented themselves for flight in a state of alcoholic intoxication
- reseated himself or insisted to be reseated on a free passenger seat not indicated in his boarding pass during embarkation and the whole flight
- used electronic devices and means of communication during taxiing, take-off and landing
- made a hoax bomb or other security threat
- behaved in a way which causes discomfort and inconvenience to the crew or other passengers
- damaged airline property and/or removed it from the aircraft
- committed a criminal offence
Qazaq Air may take any measures to prevent continued unacceptable behaviour by a passenger, including:
- to levy a financial penalty of up to 200 MCI (a fine) on the passenger as per company policy
- to hand passenger over to the relevant authorities with a view to them prosecuting you for any criminal offences passenger might have committed due to the state of arrival.
Diversion costs caused by unacceptable behaviour
If, as a result of passenger’s unacceptable behaviour, crew diverts the aircraft to an unscheduled place of destination, passenger must pay us the reasonable and proper costs of the diversion. If the passenger refuses to pay the cost of the diversion, Qazaq Air reserves the right to go to the court for recovering the cost of damage.