At Qazaq Air we employ knowledgeable, dynamic, innovative and highly motivated professionals capable of working in the fast-paced and highly challenging airline environment. We expect our employees to make a significant contribution to the success of the airline and have a willingness to learn and develop continuously.
Submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for employment opportunities with Qazaq Air.
QAZAQ AIR is delighted to be recruiting a Chief Executive Officer (Accountable Manager) regional airline operation in Kazakhstan. With various domestic and regional destinations, the organization has an excellent reputation within the Kazakhstan aviation market and this appointment is part of their expansion plan coupled with the implementation of new aircrafts to the existing fleet.
We are looking for an experienced airline Chief Executive Officer (Accountable Manager) to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the young company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. To thrive as an Chief Executive Officer (Accountable Manager), you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have an airline business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to turn an airline business operation to right directions for getting success in local and potential markets.
As Chief Executive Officer (Accountable Manager) you should be ready to participate in the development of this expanding company with a sense of corporate responsibility, willing to be flexible in execution of defined duties and assisting colleagues to achieve common goals of the airline.
Reporting to the Board of Directors https://sk.kz/, the Chief Executive Officer (Accountable Manager) will be responsible for all the Company’s operational activities and performance, in accordance with regulatory and safety requirements, financial budgets and the company’s procedures.
The goal is to drive the airline’s development for moving from continuously financial losses into stable net profit with keeping the human factor in perspective, guiding it towards long-term success with smart manage of government assets.
The Successful candidates will be responsible for the safe, reliable, efficient and cost-effective management and growth of the airline. This includes and encompasses oversight of the key dimensions of the carrier including Maintenance & Engineering, Safety, Air Operations, and Ground Operations. In this regard, this position is responsible for the airline’s operational performance, with a direct and key influence on the financial performance and evolution of the carrier.
Skills, knowledge and experience
Performs administrative functions during the flight; Controls the maintenance of an appropriate level of discipline, behavior and appearance of the crew; ensures the safety of aircraft navigation, conducts constant and independent verification of the position of the aircraft relative to the geographical location and confirmation of the permission to land the aircraft in a safe area; In case of incapacitation of the captain of the aircraft during the flight makes independent decisions in accordance with the flight operations manual to assist the captain and ensure safe flight
Together with the Captain inspects external condition of the aircraft, checks technical journal of the aircraft, in case of detection of any discrepancies and shortcomings informs the captain in accordance with internal rules and procedures in order to control aircraft availability.
Together with the Captain prepares the cockpit, assists in calculations taking into account weather conditions and the flight strip surface conditions, if necessary in accordance with the company's internal rules and procedures controls the aircraft to ensure safe flight
In accordance with the internal rules and procedures controls the proper functioning of the Flight data recorder to ensure uninterrupted operation of the Flight data recorder.
From the moment of occupying the workplace, during the whole flight and until the installation of chocks listens through the information sent by dispatcher and other aircrafts, responds to the incoming inquiries of the air traffic controller (ATC) within the framework of the rules for conducting the radio exchange in order to ensure continuous radio surveillance at the appropriate radio frequencies.
Please send us CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The introduction of occupational safety and health in accordance with the Labor Law of Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Conducting alcoholic and drug testing for employees;
- Conducting occupational health and safety audits, audits of compliance with the quality management system of on-board food products;
- Conducting fire safety / seismic training exercises in the offices of the airline;
- Preparation of reports to state institutions;
- Higher education (Bachelor / Master);
- Have a valid certificate of fire-technical minimum;
- Have a valid certificate of labor protection and safety, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001;
- More than 3 years in a similar position;
- English at the level - Intermediate;
- Customer service over the phone and in the sales office: air ticket issuance, rebooking, issuance of returns;
- Processing letters and requests from customers, timely informing customers about changes in flight schedules;
- Providing information to customers on the services of the airline;
- Formation of accounting documents for sales, according to the policy of the airline;
- Advising customers on the purchase of tickets on the company's website;
- Knowledge of reservation systems;
- To have knowledge of the rules of transportation of passengers, baggage and cargo in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Experience in an air agency or airline for at least a year;
- PC user - Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook;
- Knowledge of foreign languages: Kazakh, Russian, English;
- The ability to work in a team, the ability to work in stressful situations.
- Required work experience: 1-3 years
- Carries out a check on the completeness and correctness of registration of primary accounting documents (applications, orders, invoices for payment, etc.) provided for payment;
- Carries out operations with accounts, opening / closing current accounts, placing funds on deposits, exchanging currencies, sending payments through the bank’s client system, and preparing foreign exchange payments for payment, receiving and registering the Account Number for the foreign exchange contract translations, etc .;
- Daily carries out the posting of statements in the 1C program for all the non-cash cash transactions of the Company;
- Monthly in due time prepares reports on movements and balances of non-cash funds of the Company, checks exchange, sum differences on currency transfers, in accordance with bank statements;
- Ensures the safety and confidentiality of all documents and information received in the work, generates on a daily basis primary documents on the treasury site providing their archival copies with their subsequent transfer to the archive;
- Assists in ensuring uninterrupted work at the site for work with accountable persons;
- Higher education in economics and finance;
- Experience of at least 1 year in the field of accounting, work experience in 1C Accounting 8.2, 8.3 at least 1 year
- Work with a large amount of information, Excel;
- Orientation to quality, Analysis and solution of problems, Sustainability, Analytical mindset, Performance;
- Knowledge of English, Kazakh language is welcome;
- Setup and diagnostics in case of technical problems of all types of PCs, printers, scanners, copiers;
- Installation and maintenance of all business applications of the company;
- Maintenance and updating of technical and administrative documentation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products - including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point, MS Project, Office365;
- Higher education in the field of IT;
- The ability to express thoughts, feelings and facts, orally and in writing;
- Ability to apply logical thinking in solving daily problems;
- Ability to organize their training;
- The presence of analytical skills, the presence of consistency, flexibility of thinking;
- Knowledge of Kazakh, Russian and English languages;
- Required work experience: 1-3 years.
- Create and track business projects of the Department of Flight Management;
- Monitor the compliance of the Department of Flight Operations with international and national standards. To make timely changes to the Department’s documents reflecting changes in legislation;
- Manage and oversee the closure process of findings and inconsistencies arising from safety assessments (SAFA), certification inspections, AOC audits, IOSA and / or other internal and external audits;
- Monitor the timely update of on-board documentation;
- If necessary, manage the procurement process initiated by the Flight Operations Department. Participate in procurement tenders as a representative of the Flight Operations Department;
- Determine the priorities of active projects;
- If necessary, manage budgets allocated for specific projects;
- Ensure that all projects comply with business and operational safety requirements in accordance with international best practices and recommendations;
- Keep in touch with enterprises and companies (third party), where it is necessary to maintain working relations;
- Liaise with the Department of Training and Standards to ensure that training courses comply with the requirements of the CAC and DCA Aruba;
- Manage new contracts related to flight operations;
- Supervise and coordinate the process of preparing all the documents required for the renewal of the AOC in accordance with the established requirements;
- If necessary, make changes to the list of on-board documents and take all necessary measures to update them;
- Monitor the current status of AOC documentation;
- Coordination with the CAA and other relevant civil aviation authorities on AOC, EASA-OPS issues;
- In collaboration with corporate security and compliance control, conduct random inspection of all necessary documents on board;
- Provide timely feedback to the Director of the Department of AOC, SAFA, IOSA.
- Higher education;
- Experience in the operational areas of commercial aviation and (or) as a pilot for at least 15 years;
- Knowledge of Russian and English (at least ICAO level 4) languages;
- Analytic skills;
- Ability to work with specialized and non-specialized computer programs;
- Knowledge of international standards (ICAO, IATA, EASA, FAA) and recommended practice in the flight operation of civil aviation;
- Leadership, organizational and communication skills;
- Knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the use of airspace and flight operations;