If the flight status changes due to the fault of the Airline or due to the late arrival of the aircraft, the carrier will arrange the following services for passengers at departure and intermediate points:
- provision (if available at the airport) of a mother and child room to a passenger with a child under the age of seven;
- two phone calls, including over international communication lines, lasting no more than five minutes or two e-mail messages while waiting for the departure of the flight for more than two hours;
- provision of soft drinks while waiting for the departure of the flight for more than two hours;
- provision of hot meals while waiting for the departure of the flight for more than four hours and further:
- every six hours — during the daytime;
- every eight hours — at night;
- accommodation in a hotel while waiting for a flight departure for more than eight hours — during the day and more than six hours — at night;
- delivery by transport from the airport to the hotel and back.
In case of flight cancellation full refund and exchange is possible at the point of purchase.
To receive the above services, the passenger must independently contact the Airline’s representatives at the airport. If you have any questions and for more information, please contact the contact center by phone +7 727 3561414
In case of flight delay, passenger has the right to receive compensation in the form of payment of a fine in the amount of 3% of the fare (the fare of the flight section where the delay occurred) for each hour of delay, except in cases where the flight departure delay occurred due to force majeure.
The delay or cancellation of the flight departure caused due to adverse weather conditions of the departure airport, and/or due to the fault of the departure airport itself, the closure of airports, waiting for the arrival / departure of letter flights, is not the fault of the Airline.
The amount of compensation cannot exceed the cost of the purchased fare (the fare of the flight section where the delay occurred).
To get compensation for the flight delay, you need to email to firstname.lastname@example.org .