“Business Pass” is a special offer for business passengers. The pass is intended for multiple flights in one of the directions of the program in economy class on special conditions.
“Business pass” can include from 2 to 4 round-trip flights in 4 directions on special conditions.
The cost of a flight with such a ticket is lower than the current fares, and the more flights are included in the pass, the lower the cost of one trip. The benefit is up to 10%.
- The pass can include 2 or 4 round trip flights;
- The more flights are included in the pass, the lower the fare for one trip;
- When buying, you only need to determine the date of the first flight. The rest of the tickets are issued with an open date;
- The first trip with the pass is possible from any city on the route;
- Entering and changing the date of departure is free of charge in the contact center of the airline;
- You can make changes to the ticket an unlimited number of times, no later than 12 hours before departure.
Validity of the “Business Pass”:
- 2 round trips – 2 months;
- 4 round trips – 4 months.
Flight directions of the program and cost
|Direction||2 round trips*||4 round trips*|
|Nur-Sultan – Almaty||78 100 tg||132 200 tg|
|Nur-Sultan – Shymkent||77 400 tg||130 700 tg|
|Aktobe – Atyrau||55 200 tg||94 300 tg|
|Aktau – Atyrau||56 700 tg||97 300 tg|
Average price of one flight in the “Business Pass” for the following directions:
|Direction||One flight (for 2 round trips)||One flight (for 4 round trips)|
|Nur-Sultan – Almaty||19 525 tg||16 525 tg|
|Nur-Sultan – Shymkent||19 350 tg||16 338 tg|
|Aktobe – Atyrau||13 800 tg||11 788 tg|
|Aktau – Atyrau||14 175 tg||12 163 tg|
- The pass is issued for adult passengers only (discounts for children do not apply).
- Changing the route of the pass is prohibited.
- The use of the pass must be in the order of the e-ticket coupons. A ticket with an out-of-order coupon usage for further carriage is invalid.
- Business pass is issued only for adult passengers (over 18 years old).
An application for the purchase of a “Business Pass” can be made through the contact center of the airline or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Click here to learn more about the Business Pass fare rules and the cost of travel.