Passengers with visual and hearing impairments
Passengers with visual and hearing impairments can bring their guide-god and transport it on our flights for free.
- The guide-dog is transported in the passenger compartment on condition that you have the certificate of training of the guide-dog, the dog has a collar, a muzzle and it is tied to a chair at the feet of the accompanying passenger.
- The animal must be clean, it shouldn’t create any threat to the sanitary and hygienic condition of the cabin of the aircraft and shouldn’t damage the property of the airline and passengers.
- It is necessary to inform about a guide-dog at the time of booking and purchasing of the tickets at the sales office or by phones: +7 727 3561414.
- Feeding of guide-dogs during check-in and flight is prohibited!
Passengers with a limited movement capacity
Carriage of passengers within the this category must be agreed with the Airline at the time of booking at least 24 hours before the departure.
Airline doesn’t bear any responsibility for possible consequences and/or deterioration of health which appeared in the process or after carriage of sick passenger caused by the health condition of passenger.
In order to make your traveling more comfortable do the following actions in advance, please:
- Consult your doctor;
- Book both the depart and return the tickets;
- At the time of booking inform us whether you are going to use a wheelchair;
- If you use your own wheelchair, inform us about its characteristics (battery type, dimensions, etc.);
- For safety purposes, wheelchair transportation is carried out in the following ways:
|Type of wheelchair||Restrictions|
|Folding wheelchairs||Wheelchairs of this category are accepted without special restrictions|
|Wheelchairs working from leak-proof batteries||If construction allows the user to remove the battery, it is necessary:|
To disconnect the battery and then the wheelchair is transported without restrictions.
The removed battery is transported in a strong, rigid packing set.
To isolate an accumulator clamp in order to avoid accidental short circuit.
If construction doesn’t allow extraction of the battery, it is necessary:
To isolate battery terminals for protection against accidental short circuit
To fix the battery on a wheelchair
Electrical circuits have to be closed
|Wheelchairs working from|
electrolytic (proceeding) batteries
|If loading/ unloading/ transportation in a vertical position can be performed, the battery doesn’t have to be disconnected from the wheelchair. In this case it is necessary:|
To isolate battery terminals for protection from accidental short circuits
Fix the battery on the wheelchair securely
Electrical circuits must be closed
If transportation in vertical position can’t be performed, the battery must be disconnected:
After that the wheelchair is transported without restrictions.
The removed battery have to be transported in a strong, rigid packing set, hermetic and resistant to influence of an electrolyte.
At the same time it is necessary:
To isolate battery terminals for protection from accidental short circuit.
To place the battery in vertical position in a container and cover it with enough absorbing material to soak all the electrolyte in case contents of the battery will spill.
Wheelchairs of all types are transported only in the checked-in luggage. Transportation of wheelchairs is carried out free of charge, over the established norm of luggage.
Requirements for the transportation of wheelchairs are regulated by the “Technical instructions for safe transportation of dangerous freights by air” (Doc 9284 AN/905 of IKAO).
QAZAQ AIR doesn’t transport passengers with stretchers due to the features of the planes.