QAZAQ AIR has launched a chatbot https://t.me/fly_QazaqAir_Bot so that users can receive instant answers to their questions at any time of the day.
The chatbot is ready to advise users on the following issues:
• answers to frequent questions from airline customers;
• instructions for online registration;
• possibility to apply for an exchange/refund of air tickets;
• description of all additional services provided and their design;
• provision of information (contact center number and airline email);
• information on charter and group transportation.
Until today, the airline has received requests from passengers through a call center, social networks, e-mail and sales offices. According to the representative of the airline, the call center processes an average of more than 500 requests per week. Now interaction with passengers will become even faster and more convenient with the help of a virtual assistant.
«It is important for us to hear every passenger and offer our help so that flights on our airliners are as comfortable and safe as possible. The chatbot was created for operational support and consultation of passengers on standard issues. This saves a lot of time for everyone. If you have any questions after contacting the chatbot, you can always contact the call center, which also works around the clock,» – said Suleiman Mirzayev, Commercial Director of the airline.